Friday, October 08, 2010

October Highlights

Oct 2, 2010
We didn't have any plans this weekend so I decided we needed to put our zoo membership to good use. It was Ian's first time to the zoo, and he had a good ole time. We offered to take Josh with us and Anh amazingly agreed. The girls love to have company and Josh seemed like he enjoyed it too. Josh was such a good little fella, we had no problems with him. I think I'll ask Josh to go with us more often. We began with visiting the baby elephants, then the bear and then off to the children's zoo. The kids got to go to the nature exhibit and see an alligator head and play at the playground. We went on the merry-go-round and the train ride. Peter enjoyed the train ride and thought the cost of it was worth it. It was a pretty long ride and poor lil Ian was so exhausted he fell asleep right in the bjorn. Poor lil Megan hit her cheek against the bench at the zoo, and I immediately saw it turn black and blue. Poor baby, and just the week before she fell out of bed and hit her eye. I swear that kiddo has the worst luck. My little Megan.

Oct 3, 2010
Today we're celebrating Brendon's baptism. Auntie Anh will be having us over to have a little Fiesta for little Brendon. The kids love to get together and party. I love how our kids are growing up together and play so well. The kids loved Josh's playset and had a wonderful time on it, and Anh brought out all the little pools and the kids had a good time.

Oct 5, 2010
Well I've been dreading this day, but Peter says it must be done. If I had it my way, I probably wouldn't have it done to begin with, but it happened and wasn't done correctly so here we go again. Ian had to get recircumsized. ARGGGGG... I hated going through this the 1st time, why couldn't the doctor have done it correctly the 1st time.. why oh why. Peter has been hounding me forever to get this done, but I just could not bring myself to do it. I just can not see my kids in pain so Peter and I came to a compromise and here we are (back at the hospital). Our compromise is that I would pay him $200 bucks and he could spend it however he wanted, without me saying a word. Hey, that is a big deal, but I really didn't care how much I paid him as long as I didn't have to do it.
I wish I could take the pain away for him, but I can't, my poor little baby is going to have to go through this. For the monumental event, Peter had to take a entire week off and be Ian's soul care taker. I did not want to have any part of it, and especially did not want to change him. He is my baby, and I can not deal with the pain of it. Well Peter went this past Tuesday and it went WONDERFULLY well... OH THANK GOODNESS. If I didn't know any better, I would of said he didn't have any surgery. The very same day it was done, he was the same ole Ian, cute as always. I am so thankful that he is doing well and acting like his usually self. He has a wonder tempermant, I really couldn't ask for a more wonderful son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home