We'll we're back from the hospital and our little Ian is here. He weighs in at 8lbs and 20 1/2 inches. This labor went pretty quick relative to my other ones. I am glad. One thing that I am not so happy about is the fact that I had to have a C-Section. That was not so fun. There were so many thoughts running through my mind when she mentioned C-section I just couldn't fathom it. I guess I was in a daze and didn't really know what was going on I just know I was going to have one and it was going to happen either way. All I really was concerned was the welfare of the baby, and I felt that if the doctor said we needed a C-section then that is what was needed. Well today is the 6 day of my recovery process and it isn't too bad. I do like my meds though, so when I feel a little pain I will pop another pill so the pain will cease to exist. NICE!!! Ian is doing well he sleeps well and feeds well too. We think he's gained some weight, but we're not sure. Well get the readings on Monday once we go see Dr. D. Peter and I freaked out when he had to take his bandages off his little wee wee. There was blood and we were so freaked out by it I had to call Dr. D and ask her about it. She told us what to do and we calmed down a bit. Man, what we did to our son is so barbaric, but its the norm in this society so I felt I had to do it. If that were not the case I think I would of been fine with him having that extra skin. Till next posting... Have a great holiday everyone. I had the best gift ever...... my little boo Ian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home