Wednesday, November 11, 2009

6 more weeks to go and we'll have a new addition




Well, I've begun the count down. I have 6 more weeks till my due date of December 26. I can not wait to meet him. I know it will be a lot of work, but some how I guess I forget the bad and remember the good. We still haven't decided on a name, but last night I sat down and jotted down some that I was interested in. I hope we find one soon. Last week week we went to go visit Sandy and her new addition. He's is just so tiny, but so adorable. Jess was hold him the entire 3 hours we were there, I know her arms were about to fall off, but she just kept on holding him.

The girls are doing well. Megan speaks a lot now. She has a good vocabulary I think for not going to school I think Lauren was not speaking as much as Megan did at this age, and Lauren speaks a mile a minute now, but that is okay. So that is wonderful. Well this fall my biggest concern were the girls getting the flu and then passing it on to me, but this enitre season has been great to the DO family. No one has gotten sick and we are so forever greatful. My girls have been wonderfully healthy and I am so thankful for that.
The girls can't wait to meet their little brother. I am happy they are anxious to meet our little man. This little man has caused some stress in my life and I do not think I'll ever get pregnant again because of it. I think 3 kids is a good number so I think we'll stop, I don't care what Mr. P says. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

That is gonna have to be one tough little dude or else those girls are gonna own him ;)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home