Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This past weekend was a busy one. On saturday we took the kids to the children's museum and they had a blast. They have done a very impressive job on the new children's museum. They have like expanded 3 folds. I don't know how they did it, but it is AWESOME. We will definitely be going there often, and if you go early it doesn't get to packed. This was Lauren's 2nd time and Megan's first and we hung out on the 2nd floor, its a toddlers tot area and she was having so much fun on that slid there. She went on it like 5 times. Even Lauren liked that area though it maybe a little to young for her.

I feel so guilty for not updating this as often as I should. I think this would be a excellent resource to recall my daily obstacles to refer back to. I will try my bestest to use this more.

Well after the CM we went to the park by our house and hung out there. The kids liked that too. Megan likes the twirly slide and had so much fun going down the big kids slide, though she'll twist around and bump her head a little on the slide going down.

Well the real reason I have come here is to tell a funny story I want to remember forever and ever. Yesterday, Monday 3/30/09, my mother was at my house watching my kids. She watches Megan 2 times a week and makes food for us those days too. So as I won't have to stress out about dinner for a couple days out of the week. Well while I was giving Lauren a bath, my mom thought that would be a great opportunity for her to sneak away, since Lauren gets very upset when she leaves. After I dressing Lauren and she was ready for bed she'll continually ask where Grandma is and I tell her she's upstairs putting Megan to sleep. Well that like rascal goes to the foyer and LOOKS for Grandma's shoes and realizes they aren't there. She goes ahead and ask Daddy 'Where are grandma's shoes' and daddy is speech less. I know Peter's jaw has probably dropped and must be picked up from the floor. I hear this all from the kitchen and I had to contain myself from laughing. That girl is hilarious. So while Daddy is scooting her to go upstairs for bed, Peter and I steal glances at each other trying not to burst out laughing. I just had to write this so I get a good laugh in the future.



Also since I am writing:

March 18-20 We went to San Antonio with Chris and Family. The kids had so much fun. My two girls do not typically sleep together, but on this occassion they had to and they had such a slumber party. They will jump, hug and kiss each other till they grow exhausted and turn over and sleep. Mom has to stay in the room and refere while dad has a grand ole time going fishing with the guys. He gets his guy time and mom gets sleep. I guess its fair.. NOT.

Chris did a good job on picking the house. It was right off the lake and Lauren got to fish, though all she wanted to do was reel the fishing pool in each time we threw it out. She could of cared less if she was catching fish or not, but whatever she's 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home