Well here it is in January and I am posting. Wow how time flies. A entire year has passed and so much has happened. The collapse of the financial industry. My portfolio tanking is horrible, but I am so fortunate to have some many more years before retiring. I feel so bad for the older workers and how they'll have to work many many more years before they can retire. The one valueable lesson I did learn is that I will do auto balance on my portfolios. Before my constellation stock just kept on going up and up so I left it alone. At one point back in 2008 it was a little over 100 a share.. today it's at 27, so as you can see its been quite a drop, but I learned something.. AUTO BALANCE.
My girls are getting so big. Lauren is about to be 3 and Megan is 1 and half. They wear me out. Peter and I hardly have time for anything we look forward toward their bed times, but it seems to be getting later and later each night. I think we're going to have to start working on that.
Well a couple weeks back we went to visit a friend of Peter's and they suggested I cut little Megan's hair. Well this is the after picture because before picture was not so good. I snipped it a little too short and it ended up being crooked. Everyone had a good laugh. Here is is sporting her new jacket.
There's Lauren vogueing for me. She's my supermodel with a super attitude. She has a personality all her own, and is quite stubborn. I wonder where she gets that from. She loves to take pictures and is a ham for the camera at times.
Well because of all this financial turmoil and my company seemed like they were having some problems, I decided it would be best for me to move on and find a position that would be more stable. I have been at my new company now for 1 month and I LOVE it. I was very hesistant and anxious about this change, but I think it worked out for the best. Two weeks after I left my old company, layoffs were announced. I am more then positive I would of been the ones layed off, but I jumped before the fall. This new job brings me back to my roots, and I love the company culture here, everyone is so so very nice and kind.

1 Comments:
hair cut is awesome.
autobalance was a new thing for me too but since we have so many years left I just left it aggressive. it's not a loss until you pull it out anyways.
good thing with the drop in the market is..... we can buy for cheap! Actually excited about buying more this year than last year when it was sloping up.
Post a Comment
<< Home