Saturday, August 16, 2008

***TAX FREE WEEKEND***

This weekend is tax free weekend, and Peter, Gi, the girls, and I decided to fight the crowds and go to Katy Mills. Man, I haven't been out there for like years, we were going to go to the new outlet mall out there in Cypress, but it was raining so we opted to go to the one indoors. We were gone for like 4 hours and hit only 4 stores. Going with the girls is crazy. Gi and I were beat after only 4 hours and the girls were tired too. We didn't even get that much stuff, but it was fun and it wore out the kids. We have only 2 more weeks and its Megan's Party. Gi's decided to recruit some of her friends to help us out with the booths. Its also probably her opportunity to hang out with her friends since she's been in trouble. Oh well its a win/win situation. I get helpers and she gets to hang with her buddies she didn't see over the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home