Well its been a long while since I've posted anything. Well the girls are growing up fast and are as cute as ever. We went to the dewberry farm a couple weeks back and I'll share a couple pics of my girls. Megan is now 14 months and Lauren is 32 months. They are little rascals but very cute. Megan is beginning to throw tantrums, I'm really looking forward to that (NOT). Lauren looks like she maybe growing out of them. This week has been really great and she hasn't thrown one, but there have been weeks when we'd come home and she'd have one everyday. Can you imagine EVERDAY? You can probably tell I wasn't looking forward to come home those days, but as they get older they learn other ways to express themselfs.
Now moving on, I don't think I've mentioned this but work is crazy. With this whole credit crisis my company got sold and now I'm on the blizt. They've really kept us in the dark. We don't know if we'll still have a job or if they'll even keep my division. I didn't want to go through this again after my previous employer. I really just want to settle down and stay with a company for another 10 years. Is that asking for too much? Nowadays it maybe asking to much, but I can dream can't I.
A recent video I took of the girls sharing some sisterly love of food.
Now moving on, I don't think I've mentioned this but work is crazy. With this whole credit crisis my company got sold and now I'm on the blizt. They've really kept us in the dark. We don't know if we'll still have a job or if they'll even keep my division. I didn't want to go through this again after my previous employer. I really just want to settle down and stay with a company for another 10 years. Is that asking for too much? Nowadays it maybe asking to much, but I can dream can't I.
A recent video I took of the girls sharing some sisterly love of food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home