Well this week was a real milestone for Lauren, she went to the dentist and got some work done and she did a AWESOME job. She was a real troopper and I am so proud of her. She layed down on that table for over an hour and only towards the end when the just needed to floss her teeth did she get antsy. Not only was this stressful for her it was stressful for momma. Momma had to take a whole day off for Lauren, because momma wanted to take care of her all day if necessary. The dentist was great, they were not going to let her have a bad experience at all which is nice. She still needs some more work, but I am thinking she will be okay with it. Tuesday was a major undertaking and it turned out so well. As soon as she was done, we headed straight to Toy's R us. I wanted to reward her immediately after this experience so she'd remember it as a positive thing. I have definitely learned my lesson and have started Megan young on brushing her teeth. Megan has no issues opening her mouth so I can brush her little gums and the few teeth she has. She's a eager beaver, and now Lauren is very accomodating to brushing her teeth too. She's my little trooper. I'm all smiles now. :)))).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home