Going Back to Work soon
Well, it has almost been 3 months now, and it is almost time for me to head back to the office. Oh how I will miss him. He is just so precious. I think I relish him more, because he is my last one. He is so cute. He will sit there and smile and coo at me all the time. I just adore him and his sister's love him too. Lauren and Megan are always on top of him trying to shower him with kisses. He is my little man, that I can not resist. At his 2 month visit he was 13 lbs and 6 ozs. He is a little chubbster, and I just love it. His head is so BIG and ROUND it is just so adorable. Since I have been home, I've been keeping the girls on Friday's so we can do things. This Friday we're going to the zoo, and they are excited. I think their behavior has greatly improved since I've been home with them. I think it will be difficult to say the least to get them ready in the mornings when I go back to work. I hope we can do this. I head back March 15, 2010. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home