9th month check up
Megan went to 9th month check-up. Bad news she's in the 25% percentile for weight, she has low weight and here I gave birth to a 8lb 10oz baby and she's barely doubled her weight. She hates to drink her milk and would rather eat, but I want her to get her milk nutrients I feel drinking milk is better for her at this age then eating. We're going to have to work on getting her weight up. At this check-up "no shots". So that was good. Another thing... Megan likes the camera. When I put the camera on her she knows to smile and ham it up. You can see by the picture with her daddy. She's a hoot.

1 Comments:
In today's society small girls is actually acceptable unless your shooting for being a super model.
I would recommend milk to but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I'm always worried we are not feeding our kids enough protein and vegetables. Gaining weight is always necessary but once they start walking I rather them not be heavy from carbs.
Post a Comment
<< Home