We've been so busy so no post lately, but today I have some free time and I took off a day from work so its not a mad dash to get to bed tonight. I am fighting my property tax tomorrow. I hope it goes well. I was so mad at myself last year I confused the dates and missed my appointment I could of kicked myself for it. Shame on me. Well I am well prepared. I hope I lower it at least 7% of what they assessed.
Anyways, we took Lauren and Megan to the zoo last week and they had a ball. Lauren was such a good little mama. She sat in her stroller, but of course we had to threaten to go home if she didn't . She played in the sprinklers in the children's area and loved it. I forgot to bring a towel for her so she had to dry off with a wash cloth... lol. It doesn't matter she had fun. I love it when she is such a good little girl. Can you believe it she can sing the alphabet? I heard it the other day and was amazed. I got this little tip from Law. He mentioned that he would count to Ally when he put her to bed to maybe subliminally teach her and I thought what a great idea. I started singing to Lauren the alphabet when I would drive her to my mom's in the morning. I thought hey better that then her hearing rap. LOL. Well she knows her alphabets and her numbers but she can't distinguish them visually yet. We'll work on that next, but that is awesome I thought. Since she's been going to daycare she speaks a lot, and here I thought she maybe autistic. Silly me. Well Here are some pictures to share.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home