Sunday, April 27, 2008

We'll Megan is growing up so fast. You can start to see her little teeth coming in. There are 4 big ones breaking through her upper and lower gums. They are so cute. The top two look like they are going to be BIG. I hope she doesn't have a over bit like her momma. Oh well if she does I guess we'll have to get her braces so that's fixable. Well this weekend was a big milestone for Lauren. She finally got her hair cut and she looks like a doll. Can you believe it after over 2 years this is her first hair cut. My mom finally thought it was time to chop the due. We'll be posting the video soon. The hair dresser was quick she cut her hair in like 5 minutes, and because of that Lauren's hair is a little lopsided, but that's okay. I'm just happy that she got it cut finally. Getting her to tie up her hair is a constant struggle. We have to beg and bribe her to get hair out of her face. At first, I didn't think Lauren would let us do it, but we bribed her with candy and she sat there for us. She was going to sit on grandma's lap, but she ended up on momma's lap and she did pretty well if I do say so myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lawrence Tam said...

lollipops are good and i think a main reason you see so many at haircutting places.

I like how my kids cuts cost more than mine. what the!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home