Galveston here we come.
Well this weekend was fun filled. We went to galveston saturday morning and Lauren had a good ole time. I was soooo smart this weekend. I told Angie should could invite one of her friends to come with us to the beach and thank goodness I did, because Daddy was sick again. Surprise Surprise. Well we ditch daddy and went to romp in the sun. Emily and her family went and I met a very warm and kind hearted friend of Emily's, Josphine. Jo took such good care of us, she was already there by the time the girls and I arrived at 10am. She'd been there since probaby 8 that morning and made all the food. She brought so much food she could of fed an army. She has 2 little girls the same age as mine. Her little one, Maddy is so cute, she is so easy. Jo just left her in the playpen most of the time and you couldn't even tell she was in there. She entertained herself well. The weather was beautiful, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Angie and her friend had fun it was go to get out and do something different then what we usually do on weekends. We also bought a seat for Lauren so she could go bike riding with us. She has a helmet and all and its so cute. Its Elmo and she picked it out her self. Kids are so fun but so tiring. Well since we have a seat for Lauren now, I hope we go for more bike rides. It seems like shre really enjoys it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home