Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lauren's first day at daycare

Today was Lauren's first day of daycare. She did pretty darn good if I do say so myself. She cried, but what kid wouldn't cry. My mom checked up on her at 12pm and said she sat up waiting for me. Anytime someone would come in she'd prop herself up. Chi Thuong said that minh vien took a month to get adjusted to daycare. I hope it doesn't take that long. Since Lauren went to daycare Megan went to my aunt's house and she cried there too. I think she wasn't familiar with the environment and the smells. Its amazing how kids just know these things.

Also this is a good site, check it out. http://www.storyofstuff.com/ngolist.html. Watch the video, it really makes you think. I am a strong believer in recycling. It is very cumbersome, but Peter and I try our best to recycle. I really like what Annie has to say, because I've thought of it for a while. Either I am a believer of what Annie says or I just don't like to spend money. I think its a little of both. We as people of the USA, are too much of consumers. We buy things and toss it without a second though. We buy clothes, new cell phones, new cars, we just constantly buy. We really need to think before we buy. Not only will it save our planet, it will save your pocket book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home