March Happenings
Well I was trying to be better about this thing, you know with updating what is going on with our lives, well that didn't work out so well. You know how it goes we get so caught up with our day to day things we forget to take the time to think about the future. I know I wanted to write here so I could look back and remember all the wonderful things I've done with my kids. I think time just goes by in a blink of an eye and that is it. I try to treasure and live in the moment with my kids. I feel that if I didn't have my kids there would be no reason to live. My kids are my friends and my everything so I do try to remember that and enjoy them. My kids are young only once and only have this time to spend with them before they grow up and don't want me around anymore.
March 5- Went to the zoo with the gang, it was Ian's first time and he had a good ole time. He is such a sweet little boy. He sat in his stroller and was just as sweet as can be. Well I'll post pictures soon. Megan and Lauren got to ride their merry-go-round, they love this, everytime we see one at the mall, at the zoo, or at the aquarium, that is a guarantee that I'll be going on it with them. On this occassion at the zoo, we saw the elephants, the tiger, and others, but I forget. HA. I invited Andrew to join us also that day, and they came very late, but while I went with Ian to get them at the entrance. Lauren was waltzing around the edge of the pond and fell right on in. ohhhhh she was not a happy camper after that, she had to wear daddy's sweatshirt the rest of the day, and was to bashful to play on anything because of it. I think we have a picture of her right before she fell in. Here are a couple of pictures of my miss diva.
March 12-13-Peter and I had a beautiful wedding to attend. It was Thao's and Tim's and it was at the Ocean Palace we got married at. It brought back some good memories, we had not been back to the restaurant for a long time so it was nice to go and see old friends.
On the 13th we celebrated Zoe's birthday. Zoe turns the big 4 and we were there for her special day. She had a good time and we all had fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home