Saturday, November 06, 2010

I think we have a Halloween Tradition

Well last week was Colton's 1st b.day. The girls had a good time and Lauren got to ride the pony a couple of times. Megan was a bit shy so she has yet to ride a pony. That is okay, she'll get the courage 1 of these days. Well to have a memorable Halloween, I came up with the idea to make them. I had always wanted to buy a sewing machine what better time then now, and sew all our costumes. At first I was really gun ho about it, then later the excitement wore off... but then it came back and I finished it on the day of Sandy's party. It took a lot of time and effort to create these costumes, but what wonderful memories they will be in our future. Here you go for some good laffs. I hope to sew our costumes next year too, but I will hopefully start really early. :))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home